July 31, 2014

Jammin' In The Shower

picture via wehearit


I cannot be the only one that pretends to be a pop star in the shower.
Every time that I get in the shower I have the performance of my life haha. 
With that being said, I need the perfect music playlist for this. 
Yeah, any song is fine, but there are certain songs that make my shower all that more fun.

Below you will find a list of the songs I play while taking a shower.
If you're in your 20's or older you will know all this great hits. 
If you're younger or you just haven't listen to any song I'll be linking youtube videos.

Don't be ashamed to admit that you sing in the shower, because we have all done it at least one.
I'm sure even the President has done it at one point haha :D


Footloose - Kenny Loggins
It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Forever - Chris Brown
Bring It All Back - S Club 7
You're The One That I Want - Grease Cast
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham!
Just Like A Pill - P!nk
Bye Bye Bye - N Sync
Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
This Is  How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line ft Luke Bryan
Bailando - Enrique Iglesias
Beachin' - Jake Owen
Don't - Ed Sheeran

Hope you enjoy my playlist. I don't usually listen to songs that old haha

Until next time

No comments: