It sounds silly but it would have to be the time I went to Six Flags with my, now, husband. It was our first time going together and we had a lot of fun.
2. 3 words to describe last year?
Unexpected, stressful, happy
3. How old will you turn in 2016?
I will be 23 *gasp* ... I'm getting old
4. Any 2016 travel plans?
I will hope so, but we're going to be really busy the first half of the year.
5. If you could travel anywhere in 2016, where would you go?
New York! I've always wanted to go.
5. What did last year teach you?
To never give up on something you believe in.
Things always happen for a reason.
And things will always get better.
6. Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?
Meeting my little baby! Only 10 more weeks to go!
7. If you could change any bad habit in 2016, what would it be?
Not worry so much about little things.
8. What word would you choose to represent your goals for 2016?
Selfless. I now have a family to think about and care for.
9. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Anxiety about small stuff.
10. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
To just be happy and enjoy life.
I will be back sometime this week with another post since I'm currently suffering from the flu .